Post 4: My Favorite TV show

Resultado de imagen para los simpsonsHonestly, I don't think I have a favorite TV show, above all I like movies. But I think The Simpsons are one of my favorite TV shows, I have seen them 14 years ago and even if they are giving them on the fox channel I keep watching the repeated chapters and some laughs take me out.
The Simpsons is a TV series that deals with a fictional American family, in which they caricaturize their gruesome customs. The family consists of 5 characters: Homer (the father), Marge (The mother), Bart (Son), Lisa and Maggie (daughters). There are also secondary characters, who are friends, family and neighbors of the family.
It makes me laugh the daily life of his life and how they make fun of American customs, of his stupid consumerism and small customs that the Chilean is already adopting.
Apart from having 31 seasons and 669 episodes, they created a family movie. I think it is one of the most enduring series on television and one of the most successful of all time.
Honestly it's soft, fast and stupid humor. Even so it is one of my  series hahaha ...

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

#2 About for me

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

#3 My Favourite Piece of Technology