Post 5: My Future Job


Resultado de imagen para arquitectura acero maderaIm a architech student and in the future I see myself working as an architect. I like the topic of architecture dedicated to build and project inside and outside the city.


I like to work outdoors and in an office, but I think that working on both is necessary and complementary. In the future, I would like to travel around the world for my work. I think traveling for work is something sensational and attractive.


I would like to specialize in the technology of the materials for the architecture, I like how different materials can be mixed creating spaces. As for example when joining wood with steel, its wonderful.


Another interesting topic is sustainable architecture, I think that all work must be done in a sustainable way and in construction this is a very important issue. I think the mix of sustainability with the experimentation of materials is great.

Finally,  another interesting topic is finance and administration, I think I could take studies on the subject after leaving university, I think it is necessary to know about economics in a world where the economy prevails.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

#2 About for me

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

#3 My Favourite Piece of Technology