Post 6; Postgraduate Studies

Resultado de imagen para post gradoI have sincerely thought about doing higher studies and have gone through different stages of thought.
Before entering the university, I projected with a postgraduate or master's degree after finishing my undergraduate, now studying at the university my vision has changed. While I still want to do graduate studies, I think it is important to be inserted in the world of work. It is important to perform and create a career and work contacts, so my thinking of postgraduate studies has changed.
Currently I would like to study a master abroad in part time, while I work. The country is not yet defined, but I would like to study in the US, Spain or Germany. I like their cultures and their works made over the years.
While personal goals and projections change over time, these are my plans at this time, mainly at this time I focus on finishing the career and moving forward with the architect's long career.
I also do not rule out doing a master's degree in FAU, as a complementary study in the short term.
The subject for which I want to direct my studies I still have not decided, because there are different variables that interest me: housing in density, public space, industrial design, steel design ... 
So I think it is necessary to enter the labor field  to choose my path.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

#2 About for me

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

#3 My Favourite Piece of Technology