Post 3: My Best Friend


My best friend is a group friends from the school. Personally a friend is a very important word for me, and is very difficult identify among them a best friend because all are my friends. However, her name of my best friend is Maria Jose. She is my same age and studying for English teacher. I met her at school teen years ago.

I traveled with her and we had a good time inside and outside of the country. I consider her my friend because she is always supporting me and I am always available to her.

I remember was we traveler for vacation and she has an accident, she was broke the foot and we were in Peru. I remember it perfectly because we did not know what to do with it.

We have very happy memories, as well as very sad together memories. She is a very good friend and l love her very much. Probably if she read this she would laugh at my lousy English.

If she reads this I send her greetings!

Good Bye!



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

#2 About for me

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

#3 My Favourite Piece of Technology